The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Colloidal Oatmeal 0.5%
Otc - Purpose
Colloidal Oatmeal 0.5%...... Skin Protectant
Indications & Usage
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to • rashes • eczema • insect bites
For external use only
Otc - When Using
When using this product
• do not get into eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens.
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
Apply twice daily for best results.
Storage And Handling
• Safe for the face and body.
• External use only. If irritation should occur discontinue use.
• When using this product you may notice a slight tingling sensation; this is normal and will subside.
• Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing.
Myriphytase extract (Cocos nucifera (coconut) water, Bee pollen, Cocos nucifera coconut) oil, Notofagus fuca honeydew), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, benzyl alcohol, dehydracetic acid, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, Xanthan gum, Citric acid.
Otc - Questions
(855) 969-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please review the disclaimer below.