The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 22.8%
• Helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures
(see directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• Immediately after towel drying
• At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly
use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
• Protect this product from excess heat and direct sun.
Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Caprilic/capric triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycerol, Polyethylene, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.