The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Chewable Gel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Runny noseItchy, watery eyesSneezingItching of the nose or throat
- Do not useTo make child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 times in 24 hoursInstruct child to chew each chewable gel thoroughly before swallowingfind right dose on chart below
- Age (yr)Dose (chewable gels)Children under 2 yearsDo not useChildren 2 to 5 yearsDo not use unless directed by a doctorChildren 6 to 11 years1 to 2 chewable gels (12.5 mg to 25 mg)Adults and children 12 years and over2 to 4 chewable gels (25 mg to 50 mg)
Trisodium citrate dihydrate, sodium chloride, sucralose, neotame, glucose syrup, seaweed extract (carrageenan), maltitol solution, hydroxypropyl betadex, maltodextrin, flavor, sucrose, mineral oil, starch, citric acid, purified water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.