The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
In each 3ml (one dose)Dextromethrophan HBr 30 mg......................cough suppressant
Indications & Usage
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), or a persisten or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if a cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsonly use this product according to these directions or as directed by a doctor. do not exceed 120 milligrams in any 24-hour period measure only 3mL with dosing cup provided keep dosing cup with product mL= milliliter this adult product is not intented for use in children under 12 years of age.age doseadults and children 12 years and over3mL every 6 to 8 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 20-25* (68-77*F). Do not refrigerate.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrink band on bottle is broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients high fructose corn syrup, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate (preservative), sucralose
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?Call 1-833-289-7626 between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday or visit our website www.RoboCough.com to report serious adverse events associated with the use of this product. Please call a doctor for medical advice.
Otc - Active Ingredient
* Please review the disclaimer below.