The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Skin Lightening Agent
Gradually lightens uneven and dark discoloration. Fades freckles, age, and liver spots. Moisturizes the skin. Leaves skin perfumed, soft, and smooth.For external use only
Do Not Use
- On irritated or broken skinon children under 12 years oldto prevent sunburnin combination with products containing Resorcinol, Phenol, or Salicylic Acid
When Using This Product
- Mild irritation or temporary skin darkening may occuravoid contact with eyesavoid unnecessary sun exposure
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- Darkening persistsirritation becomes severe
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, consult a doctor before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, call poison control or get medical attention immediately.
- For sensitive skin, test overnight on a small section of skin inside the elbow before useapply a thin layer to skin on affected areasuse sunscreen to prevent darkening from recurringuse twice daily for at least 6 weeks or as directed by doctor
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Monostearate, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Allantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Metabisulfite, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propylparaben, Edetate Disodium, D & C Red No. 33 (CI 17200).
* Please review the disclaimer below.