The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation and irregularitygenerally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
• for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
• if you cannot swallow without chewing
• within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• abdominal pain
• a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts longer than 2 weeks
When using this product • abdominal discomfort, faintness, or cramps may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor
• if you have no bowel movement within 12 hours
• if you have rectal bleeding
• these could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not take more than directed
• swallow whole, do not chew or crush
• take recommended dose in a single daily dose
• take with water
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-3 (usually 2) tablets daily
• children 12 and under: ask a doctor
• store at room temperature
• avoid excessive humidity
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken
• package not child resistant
• for institutional use only
Acacia, Ammonium Hydroxide, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Starch, D and C Yellow NO. 10 Lake, FD and C Yellow NO. 6 Lake, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Black, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben, PEG, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Povidone, Shellac, Simethicone, Silica, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate, Wax. May also contain: Calcium Sulfate, Gelatin, Sodium Starch Glycolate.
Please reference the How Supplied section listed above for a description of individual tablets. This drug product has been received by Aphena Pharma - TN in a manufacturer or distributor packaged configuration and repackaged in full compliance with all applicable cGMP regulations. The package configurations available from Aphena are listed below:Count5 mg471610-453-04Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature. Dispense in a tight light-resistant container as defined by USP. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.Repackaged by:Cookeville, TN 3850620200805JH
* Please review the disclaimer below.