The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For Handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.
Otc - When Using
- Avoid contact with eyes.In case of eye contact, flush with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- If irritation and redness develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Pump into hands ,wet as neededlather vigorously for at least 15 secondsWash skin, rinse throughly and dry.
Water（Aqua),Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Chloride,Fragrance, Citric Acid,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide/DEA, FD&C Blue No1,Glycerin ,Parfum,Tetrasodium EDTA,Sodium laureth sultate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.