The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pain reliever, Pain reliever aid
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 250mgAspirin 250mgCaffeine 65mg
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachea coldarthritismuscular achessinusitis toothachepremenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behaviour with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Hivesshockfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 Tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedCaffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, food, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Do Not Use
- If you ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin, or any other pain reliever/ fever reducerwith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure wheather a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have liver diseasestomach bleeding warning applies to you you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney diseaseyou have asthmayou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritistaking any other drug or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleedingfeel fainthave bloody or black stoolsvomit bloodhave stomach pain that does not get betteran allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.any new symptoms appearringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurspain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 dayspainful area is red or swollen
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directedDrink a full glass of water with each doseAdults and children 12 years and overTake 2 tablets every 6 hoursDo not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hoursChildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F)TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- Corn starchCrospovidoneHypromelloseMicrocrystalline cellulosePovidonePropylene glycolSodium Lauryl sulfateSodium starch glycolateStearic acidTitanium dioxide
1-844-832-1138 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST) or www.healthlifeofusa.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.