The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients PurposePolyvinyl Alcohol 2.7%.........LubricantPovidone 2.0%....................Lubricant
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor use as a lubricant to reduce further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use ifSeal is damagedSolution changes color or becomes cloudyYou are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifYou experience eye painYou experience changes in visionYou experience continued redness or irritationCondition worsensSymptoms last more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed
Storage And Handling
- Other informationUse before expiration date marked on containerStore at 20-25
- Retain this carton for future referenceDo not freeze
Inactive ingredientsBoric acid, Edetate disodium, Ethanol, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Polysorbate 80, Potassium chloride, Purified water, Sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Otc - Purpose
PurposeFor the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationReplace cap after usingShake off remaining drop before replacing cap
* Please review the disclaimer below.