The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
• Hand wash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease• Helps to prevent cross-contamination by hand contact• Helps to prevent drying of skin • Recommended for repeat use
• For external use only• When using this product do not use in or near eyes• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop
• Keep Out Of Reach Of Children,
• If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Wet hands and wrists with clean running water• Apply appropriate amount of product• Lather & scrub hands, fingers, fingernails, cuticles & wrists thoroughly • Rinse thoroughly with running water• Dry hands completely (incomplete drying may result in chapped skin)
Store in a cool dry place below 104˚F(40˚C)
* Please review the disclaimer below.