The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Ethyl alcohol 62%
Otc - Purpose
WarningsFor external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation or redness developscondition persists for more that 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionswet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, ues only under adult supervision not recommended for infants
Inactive ingredientswater, glycerin, propylene glycol, acrylates/C10-C30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin
Other Safety Information
- Other Informationdo not store above 105Fmay discolor some fabrics harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Indications & Usage
Uses to decrease bacteria on the skin
that could cause disease. recommended for repeated use
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
* Please review the disclaimer below.