The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and nasal congestion associated with sinusitistemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplesssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours; do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F) in a dry placeretain carton for complete product information
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.