The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (per 5mL teaspoonful) Acetaminophen 160 mg
Otc - Purpose
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Temporarily • relieves minor aches • reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may
occur if your child takes: • more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximumdaily amount • taken with other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription ornonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen,ask a doctor or pharmacist. • if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any ofthe inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has a liver disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • new symptoms occur• redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• do not take more than directedThis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.• find dose in chart below, if possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age• dosage may be repeated every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor• do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours • 5 milliliters (mL) = 1 teaspoonWeight (lb)Under 2424-3636-4748-5960-7172-95age (yr)Under 22-34-56-89-1011Dosage (mL)ask a doctor5 mL7.5 mL10 mL12.5 mL15 mL
• each teaspoonful (5 mL) contains: sodium 7.9 mg• store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°-86°F)• protect from freezing • protect from light•
TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Artificial cherry flavor, citric acid, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, PEG, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.