The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientParachlorometaxylenol 0.3% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesHandwash to help reduce bacteria on the skin that potentially can cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
- WarningsFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- Keep out of eyes, ears or mouth. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develop or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsWet hands with water and dispense sufficient amount of product into cupped palm of hand.Wash both hands thoroughly for 15 minutes.Rinse under running water and dry thoroughly.
Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, Cocamide DEA, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethyl Alcohol, FD&C Red 4, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water.
Otc - Questions
Questions?Call 201-935-4300 for information.
* Please review the disclaimer below.