The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by Tiki Talk LLC/Hi-Drops848 N. Sunrise Blvd. Building BCamano Island, WA 98282
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeGlycerin 0.25%LubricantNaphazoline HCL 0.012%Redness reliever
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritationstemporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyesprotects against further irritation
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Narrow angle glaucomahigh blood pressurediabetesany eye injuries or infection
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip container to any surface to avoid contaminationdo not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye pupils may become enlarged temporarilyremove contact lenses before usingreplace cap after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at 15°-30° C (59°-86°F)keep tightly closeduse before expiration date marked on the carton and bottleserious side effects associated with use of product may be reported to the phone number provided below
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.