Im Cover Bb Sunstick with NDC 72284-0003 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Normalest Co., Ltd.. The generic name of Im Cover Bb Sunstick is titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate. The product's dosage form is stick and is administered via topical form.
Labeler Name: Normalest Co., Ltd.
Dosage Form: Stick - A dosage form prepared in a relatively long and slender often cylindrical form.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Im Cover Bb Sunstick Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.037 g/21g
- ZINC OXIDE 1.585 g/21g
- OCTINOXATE 1.47 g/21g
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- CONVALLARIA MAJALIS (UNII: QHH4HVF5QE)
- CAMELLIA JAPONICA FLOWER (UNII: KUB8101TNF)
- 1,2-HEXANEDIOL (UNII: TR046Y3K1G)
- NYLON-12 (UNII: 446U8J075B)
- SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE (UNII: 0W8RRI5W5A)
- SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE (UNII: 1K7LBQ045N)
- STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE (UNII: OLX698AH5P)
- ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN (UNII: 147D247K3P)
- PROPYLENE CARBONATE (UNII: 8D08K3S51E)
- TROPOLONE (UNII: 7L6DL16P1T)
- CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE (UNII: 134647WMX4)
- DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)
- PHENYL TRIMETHICONE (UNII: DR0K5NOJ4R)
- METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE (UNII: 13DHA19W9N)
- CENTELLA ASIATICA (UNII: 7M867G6T1U)
- SQUALANE (UNII: GW89575KF9)
- IPOMOEA PURPUREA TOP (UNII: XMQ0V9812O)
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER (UNII: 19AH1RAF4M)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K)
- SORBITAN OLIVATE (UNII: MDL271E3GR)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE (UNII: LDC331P08E)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- MICA (UNII: V8A1AW0880)
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED (UNII: 7EK4SFN1TX)
- METHYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER (UNII: 657L0NC5MT)
- WHITE WAX (UNII: 7G1J5DA97F)
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE (UNII: 75D21FL1PI)
- CANDELILLA WAX (UNII: WL0328HX19)
- SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- MACADAMIA OIL (UNII: 515610SU8C)
- HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN LECITHIN (UNII: H1109Z9J4N)
- PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT (UNII: 3Z3866YW6P)
- LILIUM CANDIDUM FLOWER (UNII: COV655U2CJ)
- MAGNOLIA LILIIFLORA FLOWER (UNII: SVM28292LH)
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER (UNII: P0M7O4Y7YD)
- CHAMOMILE (UNII: FGL3685T2X)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357)
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA)
- CERAMIDE NP (UNII: 4370DF050B)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Topical - Administration to a particular spot on the outer surface of the body. The E2B term TRANSMAMMARY is a subset of the term TOPICAL.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
Labeler Name: Normalest Co., Ltd.
Labeler Code: 72284
FDA Application Number: part352 What is the FDA Application Number?
This corresponds to the NDA, ANDA, or BLA number reported by the labeler for products which have the corresponding Marketing Category designated. If the designated Marketing Category is OTC Monograph Final or OTC Monograph Not Final, then the Application number will be the CFR citation corresponding to the appropriate Monograph (e.g. “part 341”). For unapproved drugs, this field will be null.
Marketing Category: OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL - A product marketed pursuant to an Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drug Monograph that is not final. What is the Marketing Category?
Product types are broken down into several potential Marketing Categories, such as NDA/ANDA/BLA, OTC Monograph, or Unapproved Drug. One and only one Marketing Category may be chosen for a product, not all marketing categories are available to all product types. Currently, only final marketed product categories are included. The complete list of codes and translations can be found at www.fda.gov/edrls under Structured Product Labeling Resources.
Start Marketing Date: 04-24-2019 What is the Start Marketing Date?
This is the date that the labeler indicates was the start of its marketing of the drug product.
Listing Expiration Date: 12-31-2020 What is the Listing Expiration Date?
This is the date when the listing record will expire if not updated or certified by the product labeler.
Exclude Flag: N What is the NDC Exclude Flag?
This field indicates whether the product has been removed/excluded from the NDC Directory for failure to respond to FDA’s requests for correction to deficient or non-compliant submissions. Values = ‘Y’ or ‘N’.
* Please review the disclaimer below.