The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%Propylene glycol 0.3%
- •for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye •for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •if this product changes color or becomes cloudy •if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- •do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination •replace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following: •eye pain •changes in vision •continued redness or irritation of the eye •condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Aminomethylpropanol, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, hypromellose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.