The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 4.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
• do not use near heat, flame or while smoking
• avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C)
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • keep away from face to avoid breathing it. • do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. • do not store at temperatures above 120° F.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Hold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to apply
• Do not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to face
• Do not apply in windy conditions
• Use in a well-ventilated area
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer
and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a
broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Alcohol denat. (73.2% v/v), acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, stearoxytrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Solimo Sport Sunscreen Spf 50 Spray
NET WT 11 OZ (312 g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.