The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Avobenzone 3.0%Homosalate 10.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 4.0%
Indications & Usage
- Useshelps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging casued by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smokingavoid long term storage above 104ºF (40ºC)
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.keep away from face to avoid breathing it.do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.do not store at temperatures above 120ºF.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposureHold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to applyDo not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to faceDo not apply in windy conditionsUse in a well-ventilated areareapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Alcohol denat., butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, panthenol, tocopherol, fragrance, stearoxytrimethylsilane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin
* Please review the disclaimer below.