The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Trolamine salicylate 10%
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: •arthritis •simple backache •muscle strains •sprains •bruises
For external use onlyAllergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When Using This Product
- •use only as directed •do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad •avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes •do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days •redness is present •irritation develops
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children over 12 years: •apply generously to affected area •massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin •repeat as necessary, but not more than 4 times dailychildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
- •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.