The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Povidone-iodine, 10% (equivalent to 1% available iodine)
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
Condition persists or gets worse
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageIf bandaged, let dry first
- Store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
C12-13 Pareth-9, citric acid, disodium phosphate, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, water
DISTRIBUTED BY:Amazon.com, Services, IncSeattle, WA 981091-877-485-03852018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its afiliated.All rights reserved. Solimo and all related logos are are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates.050.002/050AE
* Please review the disclaimer below.