The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily: •reduces fever •relieves minor aches and pains due to: •the common cold •flu •headache •sore throat •toothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes •more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use •do not give more than directed (see overdose warning) •shake well before using •mL = milliliter •find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. •push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening. •flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle. •pull yellow part of syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose •dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek •repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last •do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours •replace cap tightly to maintain child resistanceDosing ChartWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (mL)*under 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL* or as directed by a doctorAttention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
Anhydrous citric acid, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, tribasic sodium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.