The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 10%Octisalate 5%Octocrylene 6%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- Apply liberaly 15 minutes before sun exposureapply to all skin exposed to the sunreapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especialy from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, silica, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, benzyl alcohol, beeswax, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, caprylyl methicone, cetyl dimethicone, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, sodium polyacrylate, behenyl alcohol, xanthan gum, glycerin, pentylene glycol, acrylates/C12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, ethylhexyl stearate, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, fragrance, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, BHT, trideceth-6
Adverse Reactions Section
DISTRIBUTED BY:Amazon.com Services, Inc.Seattle, Wa 981091-877-485-03852019 Amazon.com, Inc or it affiliates. All rights reserved914.000/914AA
* Please review the disclaimer below.