The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
• treats acne• Helps prevent the development or new acne blemishes
For external use only
Using other topical medications at the same time or
immediately following use of this product may increase
dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one
medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes
• if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with
one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three
times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application
to once a day or every other day
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Azelaic Acid, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Algin, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phospholipids, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Glycolate, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
* Please review the disclaimer below.