The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Trolamine salicylate 10%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainssprainsbruisescramps
For external use onlyAllergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this labeldo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of useavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skindo not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is presentirritation develops
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:apply generously to affected areamassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinrepeat as necessary, but not more than 3to 4 times dailychildren 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
Coconut oil, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrances, hemp seed oil, lanolin, light mineral oil, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, petrolatum, sodium chloride, terpene essential oil, yellow wax
* Please review the disclaimer below.