The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 20%
• Helps prevent sunburn• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use:
• On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
• if rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• For sunscreen use
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses • Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco-Caprylate, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dl Panthenol, Ectoin, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Lauryl Glucoside Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phytic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract*, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Withania Somnifera Root Extract*, Xanthan Gum. *Organic
* Please review the disclaimer below.