The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)** nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and painsask your doctor about other uses for this product
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shock
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerfor at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occursThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry placeretain carton for complete product information and warnings
Corn starch, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, sucrose
* Please review the disclaimer below.