The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml )
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 400 mg Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg Simethicone 40 mg
Antacid Antacid Antigas
- Relieves:acid indigestionheartburnsour stomachupset stomach and gas associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 80 mL in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Kidney diseasea magnesium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
If symptoms last more than two weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Shake well before useadults and children 12 years and older: take 10 mL - 20 mL four times a day, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: consult a doctormL = milliliter
- Each 10 mL contains: magnesium 170 mg, sodium 5 mgstore at controlled room temperature 20ºC-25ºC (68º-77ºF)do not freeze
Ethyl alcohol, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.