The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredientOlopatadine (0.2%)(equivalent to olopatadine hydrochloride, USP 0.222%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this productto treat contact lens related irritation
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationremove contact lenses before usewait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after usedo not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You Experience:
- Eye painchanges in visionincreased redness of the eyeitching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per dayif using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each productreplace cap after each usechildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Only for use in the eyestore between 2° to 25°C (36° to 77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), povidone, sodium chloride and water for injection
✆ 1-866-850-2876DISTRIBUTED BY: FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC, LANDOVER, MD 20785 MADE IN INDIA
* Please review the disclaimer below.