The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgDoxylamine succinate 6.25 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamineNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:coughnasal congestionminor aches and painssore throatheadacherunny nosesneezingtemporarily reduces fevercontrols cough to help you get to sleep
Liver warning This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take• more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product• with other drugs containing acetaminophen• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:• skin reddening• blisters• rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warningIf sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasediabeteshigh blood pressurethyroid diseaseglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandbreathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitiscough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 12 softgels in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 softgels every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F) avoid excessive heat
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white edible ink
* Please review the disclaimer below.