The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Capsaicin (Nonivamide) 0.19%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any ingredents of this product or chili peppers, contact a doctor before use (allergy alert)On wounds or damaged skinWith, or at the same time as, other external analgesic productsWith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works (with regular use, this sensation generally diminishes)Do not use immediately before or after activities such as swimming, showering, sunbathing or intense exerciseUse only as directedAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysRash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Consult a healthcare professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean and dry affected areaRemove sleeve from packaging and place on lower legMaximum use of 10 hours per dayWash separately from other clothingDo not wear more than 6 days straight without doctor consent
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture.
* Please review the disclaimer below.