The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13%)
Otc - Purpose
PurposeAntiseptic - First Aid
Indications & Usage
- Usestreatment of cold sore / fever blistereffective relief of symptoms of cold sore / fever blisterprotects against infections in sores, burns, cuts and scrapes
- WarningsFor external use only: Do not use in or around eyes or ears. Consult a physician before using on puncture wounds, serious burns or animal bites.
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control at 1-800-222-1222.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsclean the affected area with soap and water and thoroughly dry the area.for best results apply a small quantity with a rubbing motion 8 times (once every 2 hours while awake) daily at onset of symptoms until cleared.wash hands after applying.do not share this product with others.retain these directions for help with use.for use on children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationStore at 15 to 25°C (59 to 77°F), in a dry place, away from heat, humidity and direct sunlightDiscard 30 days after removeal from vauumed pouch.
Inactive ingredientsglycerin, water, N-acetyl cysteine, sodium hydroxide (for pH), ascorbic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.