The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Little Pharma, Inc.New York, NY 10023
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each extended release tablet)Guaifenesin 600 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Uses helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdo not crush, chew, or break tablettake with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of mealsadults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
Storage And Handling
- Other informationtamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missingstore between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
Inactive ingredients carbomer homopolymer, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone
Otc - Questions
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.