NDC 72559-024 Curist Lidocaine Relief
Lidocaine 5% Cream Topical
What is NDC 72559-024?
The NDC code 72559-024 is assigned by the FDA to the product Curist Lidocaine Relief which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Little Pharma, Inc.. The generic name of Curist Lidocaine Relief is lidocaine 5%. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 72559-024-32 57 g in 1 jar . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Curist Lidocaine Relief?
This product is used to help reduce itching and pain from certain skin conditions (such as scrapes, minor skin irritations, insect bites). It may also be used to help relieve nerve pain after shingles (infection with herpes zoster virus). Lidocaine belongs to a class of drugs known as local anesthetics. It works by causing a temporary loss of feeling in the area where you apply the patch.
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325 - WHITE TO OFF-WHITE) |
NDC Code 72559-024-32
Package Description: 57 g in 1 JAR
What are Curist Lidocaine Relief Active Ingredients?
- LIDOCAINE 5 g/100g - A local anesthetic and cardiac depressant used as an antiarrhythmia agent. Its actions are more intense and its effects more prolonged than those of PROCAINE but its duration of action is shorter than that of BUPIVACAINE or PRILOCAINE.
Curist Lidocaine Relief Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- LIDOCAINE (UNII: 98PI200987)
- LIDOCAINE (UNII: 98PI200987) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 1366789 - lidocaine 5 % Rectal Cream
- RxCUI: 1366789 - lidocaine 50 MG/ML Rectal Cream
Curist Lidocaine Relief Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN LECITHIN (UNII: H1109Z9J4N)
- CHOLESTEROL (UNII: 97C5T2UQ7J)
- CARBOMER 940 (UNII: 4Q93RCW27E)
- ROSEMARY (UNII: IJ67X351P9)
- ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK)
- HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM FLOWER (UNII: P62Y550X24)
- ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE (UNII: 0RE8K4LNJS)
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER (UNII: 19AH1RAF4M)
- TURMERIC (UNII: 856YO1Z64F)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA LEAF (UNII: T07U1161SV)
- POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- HYALURONATE SODIUM (UNII: YSE9PPT4TH)
- MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF (UNII: G43C57162K)
- BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH)
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER (UNII: P0M7O4Y7YD)
- CARYA OVATA BARK (UNII: X765CF609L)
- CENTELLA ASIATICA TRITERPENOIDS (UNII: 4YS74Q4G4J)
- CHAMOMILE (UNII: FGL3685T2X)
- HORSE CHESTNUT (UNII: 3C18L6RJAZ)
- OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF (UNII: MJ95C3OH47)
- ASIAN GINSENG (UNII: CUQ3A77YXI)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Curist Lidocaine Relief Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
PEEL HERE FOR DRUG FACTS
Little Pharma, Inc.
New York, NY 10023 | Made in USA
With Globally Sourced Ingredients
on your next bottle at
Limit one per customer.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
Anorectal (hemorrhoidal) cream
Indications & Usage
helps relieve itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
For external use only
Otc - When Using
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Dosage & Administration
- when practical, clean affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Storage And Handling
Store at 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Inactive ingredients benzyl alcohol, calendula officinalis flower extract, carbomer, carya ovata bark extract, centella asiatica extract, chamomile flower extract, cholesterol, helichrysum italicum extract, horse chestnut extract, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, lavender flower extract, olive leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, rosemary leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, tea tree leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, turmeric root extract, water, witch hazel leaf extract
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?
Call 1-844-243-1241 or email [email protected]
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
Lidocaine 5% Anorectal (Hemorrhoidal) Cream
Relief of Pain, Itching and Burning; with Essential Extracts
Net Wt. 2 oz (57 g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.