The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%Ocitsalate 5% Octocrylene 8%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
If rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help contact Poison Control Center right away.
- For sunscreen useApply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingImmediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours.
- Skin Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early sking aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pmWear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water, Cera Alba, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, SIlica, PEG-15 Cocamine, PEG-40 Stearate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.