The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed By: InMotion Products LLC 4639 Torrey Circle, M-102, San Diego, Ca 92130
Menthol 3%, Trolamine Salicylate 2%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissimple backachemuscle strainssprainsbruisescramps
For external use onlyUse only as directed
When To Use This Product
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating padavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinif a burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediatelydo not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 yearsapply generously to affected areamassage painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinrepeat as necessary up to 3 times daily
Purified Water, Sesame Oil, Cetylated Fatty Acids (Cetyl Myristyloleate), Glycerin, Organic Hempseed, B-Caryophilene 6%, Boswellia serrata, Lavender Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Monolaurate, Cetearyl Alchohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alchohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (SheaButter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Ethyl Alchohol, SclerotiumGum, PotassiumSorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate, Ethyl Lauoryl Arginate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
* Please review the disclaimer below.