The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientMenthol (5%)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- Crampssimple backache
Warnings For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productuse only as directed
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith other topical productson open wounds or damaged skin
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsensredness is presentirritation developsdo not apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of useyou experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling or blistering where the product was applied
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance and contact poison control immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions adults and children over 12 yearsremove backing from patchapply patch to abdomenwear patch for up to 12 hoursChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
Other InformationReseal the envelope by squeezing seal together.Store in a cool, dry place.
Inactive Ingredients 2-propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, methyl ester, polymer with ethenyl acetate and 2-ethylhexyl 2-propenoate, black cohosh (cimicifuga racemosa)
Otc - Questions
Questions or Comments: (310) 909-8407
LA MEND, INC.Cleveland, TN 37312thegoodpatch.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.