The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Purified water 99.1%
For rinsing the eyes to reduce risk of severe injury caused by chemicals or particulate contamination
For external use only
Do Not Use
- For injectionfor intraocular surgeryinternallyIf solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contaminationdo not reuse. Once opened, discard.
Ask A Doctor If You Have
- Eye painchanges in visionredness or irritation of the eye after usean injury caused by alkali
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not dilute solution or reuse bottleuse only unopened bottleto open, twist cap in the direction of the arrowavoid contamination of the integrated eyecupplace integrated eyecup over affected eye(s)tilt head backwardopen eyelid(s) widecontrol rate of flow by pressure on bottle thoroughly bathe eye(s) with solutionallow solution to flow away from eye(s)rinse until the bottle is empty and continue rinsing with Plum Emergency Eyewash until you reach a doctorcontinue rinsing with water if necessaryobtain medical treatment.
- Not for use as a contact lens solutiondo not use after bottle expirationstore at room temperature, 5° to 35° C (41° to 95°F)
Sterile Sodium Chloride
Imported And Distributed By
Innovative Safety Supply USA Inc., 5150 West 76th St, Indianapolis, IN, 46268
* Please review the disclaimer below.