The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient in each drop PurposesMenthol 5.8 mg Cough SuppressantOral anesthetic
Otc - Purpose
PurposesCough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses Temporarily relieves:cough as may occur with cold or inhaled irritantsocassional minor irritations and sore throat
WarningsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swealing, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptons may be serious.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessvie phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult doctor ifcough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness last or worsenssore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 5 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.Children under 5 years: ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other information6 calories per dropMay be useful for diabetics on the advise of a doctorExcessive consumption may cause laxative effect
Citric acid, isomalt, stevia, flavor cherry extract, colorant black currant and black carrot extract, water
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments call: 617-848-4560
* Please review the disclaimer below.