The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient Alcohol 62% v/v
Otc - Purpose
- For external use only. Flammable, Keep away from heat or flame.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. If case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- UsesHand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentialy can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsPlace enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.Rub hands together until drySupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
Storage And Handling
- Other information Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F).Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)..
Inactive ingredients Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (Aqua), Yellow 10 (CI 47005). May contain Isopropyl Alcohol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.