The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine 4.00%Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Analgesic (Pain Relief)(Vasoconstrictor)
- Helps relieve the anorectal itching and discomfort in the perianal area.Temporarily reduces swelling associated with irritation in hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.
For external and or intrarectal use only.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.in case of bleeding. if allergic reaction to product occurs. If the symptoms being treated does not subside or if redness. irritation, swelling, pain, or other sympoms develop or increase.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Do Not Use
- This product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.with an applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain. Consult doctor promptly.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- If you arepresently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children:
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults: Apply to the affected area up to 3 times dialy.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.When practical, clean affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry (patting or blotting) with tissue or soft cloth before use.To use dispensing cap, attach it to tube, lubricate well, then gently insert part way into anus and squeeze tube to deliver medication. Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after use with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
For Intrarectal Use:
Attach applicator to tube. Lubricate well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum.For External use: Do not put this proudct into the rectum using fingers or any mechanical device.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cholecalciferol, Cholesterol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dodecane, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrocortisone, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Lecithin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zinc Oxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.