The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Capsaicin .025%.............Topical Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: arthritissimple backachestrainssprainsbruises
Use only as directed. For external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product:avoid contact with eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor if:condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur again within a few daysredness is presentirritation develops.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults over 18 years:Apply to affected area. Massage into the painful area until thoroughly absorbed. Repeat as necessary but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.Wash hands with soap and water after applying.Children 18 years and younger:Consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.Keep away from excessive heat or flame.Tamper-evident for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Water, Magnesium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
* Please review the disclaimer below.