The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SEALED WRAPPER AROUND SUPPOSITORIES IS BROKEN OR MISSINGManufactured and Marketed by:BLISS GVS PHARMA LTD.102, Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri (E),Mumbai-400 072, INDIAEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.blissgvs.com
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients (in each suppository)Hard Fat 99.75%Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissuetemporarily relieves the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
WarningsFor rectal use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasethyroid diseasehigh blood pressurediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use more than directed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifbleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionswhen practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe.gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of suppository.detach one suppository from the stripseparate the two tabs of the white plastic wrapwith thumb and forefinger of each hand, grasp the tabs and peel downward, unwrapping the suppositoryinsert one suppository into the rectumadults and children 12 years and over: insert one suppository rectally up to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
Other informationstore below 30°C (86°F) to avoid melting.
Inactive ingredientsno additional inactive ingredient used
Otc - Questions
Questions or Comments? Call
* Please review the disclaimer below.