The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID)*
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pain or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.ask your doctor about other uses for this product
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives facial swellingasthma (wheezing) shockStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription or non prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or other pain reliever/fever reducer if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease you are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- You are taking a prescription drug foranticoagulation (thinning of the blood)diabetes gout arthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit blood have bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs You may report serious side effects to 1-888-952-0050
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow#10 aluminum lake, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80,simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
1-229-417-5113, Monday Through Friday 9am-5pm
* Please review the disclaimer below.