The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Temporary relief of minor arthritis, backache, muscle and joint pain
For external use onlyAllergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction to latex, consult a doctor before use. Symptoms may include: • rash • blisters • skin reddeningIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
• adults and children 12 and older: Apply 1 to 4 pumps to areas of pain and discomfort. Reapply as necessary using no more than 4 times daily.• children under the age of 12: Do not use, ask a doctor
When Using This Product:
• Use only as directed • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes • do not use with a heating pad • do not bandage tightly • do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop And Ask Doctor If
• condition worsens • symptoms last for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days • redness or irritation occurs
• Store at 20-35 deg C (68-77deg F).
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets
If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control right away.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
Menthol 3%----------------- AnalgesicLidocaine 2%--------------- Analgesic
Bergamot oil, carbomer 940, caderwood oil, devil' claw extract, ethanol, geranium oil, Glydant Plus, hemp extract cannabidiol oil, horse chestnut seed extract, lavender oil, oleic acid, propylene glycol, purified water, soya photidylcholine, triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.