The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lidocaine HCl 4%Menthol 1%
- For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Do Not Use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
Store in a cool, dry place 68-77°F (20-25°C)
BHT, D&C Red #17, D&C Yellow #11, Eucalyptus Oil, Petrolatum, Soybean Oil, Wax.
* Please review the disclaimer below.