The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 8%
- Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Flammable: do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse eyes with water to remove. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120 degrees F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun protection measures: spending time n the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pmwear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Do no apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area.
Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.