The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Leiluna LLC, Wilmington, DE 19807
Zinc Oxide 13%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.Sun Protections Measures. Spending time in the sun increases our risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limiting time in the sun especially from 10:00a.m. - 2:00 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Chidren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed OilCertified organic, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phytic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citric Acid, Alcohol
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.