The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Menthol 1.25 %Camphor 0.5%
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles and joints associated with:simple backaches,strainssprainssports injuriesarthritisbruises
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLYDo not use:with other topical pain relieverswith heating pads or heating devices
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness or irritation develops
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get Medical Help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean affected area before applying productadults and children 2 years of age and older; apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Carbomer, FD&C Blue No.1, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Methyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Paraben Sodium, Sodium hydroxide, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.