The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.massage into area until thoroughly absorbedChildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Best stored at room temperature or cooler.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emu Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arnica Montana Flower, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower, Tocopherol, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi (Cajeput) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.